Christmas in Hutsulshchyna!
6 - 9 January.
Price: 95 Euro (accommodation, meals, transport and excursions. Details below)
Saturday, January 06:
1. We will arrive to Verkhovyna, check-in and rest a little.
2. An excursion to beautiful and authentic local places: visiting a trembitar, we will have a tea ceremony with pampushki (Ukrainian donuts:), meet the locals and do some sightseeing.
3. Then a short trip to the Kryvorivnyanskaya church, where we will meet with Ivan Rybaruk.
4. In the evening we return "home", and begin the Holy Dinner and the magical evening of ceremonies and traditions!
Sunday January 07:
1. A visit to the church on Christmas Day! Traditional celebration.
Monday 08 January:
1. Moving through Bukovetsky Pass, we will go to the Valley of the Egrets, having an excursion and lunch in the mountain valley.
2. Afterwards to Vechornytsi (Vespers)!
Tuesday 09 January:
1. This day we can spend on our own! It can be skiing, sledding (if you don't have sleds - pocket sleds are a good idea:), on the ski slope of the village Iltsi, shopping at Christmas markets, or resting in your apartments.
2. Check-out and return home.